rss feed | youtube | links | the burning log
Friday, July 16, 2004
Random Observation Time!
- At 1 in the morning, with all the tables pushed into a corner, Powell's Coffee Room looks really, really tiny.
- In Spanish, I, Robot becomes Yo, Robot.
- Portland has a sports memorabilia museum?
- I Love the '90s? Isn't it a little...early to be wistfully reminiscing Y2K and Jay + Silent Bob?
- At one point did tour buses come equipped with tinted, one-way windows?
- Houses can become infested with carpenter ants and cockroaches but never, ever adorable bunnies. Why is that?
- A remake of The Ten Commandments probably isn't a good idea.
- Neither is this.
- Or this.
This has been the first....and probably last installment of Random Observation Time.