rss feed | youtube | links | the burning log
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Blog vs. Democracy
OK, the results are in from last week's vote. An astounding 14 (!) readers participated. The results? Blog took 79% of the vote, leaving Democracy with a paltry 21%.
I AM VICTORIOUS! TAKE THAT DEMOCRACY!
As per the stipulations of this little political contest, Democracy must now buy me a Hot Pocket and a Sierra Mist Shrek Slurpee from the 7-11 on SW Broadway near PSU. I'll be there tonight at 8:43 PM sharp. If Democracy is a no-show, I'll be heading down to small-claims court in the morning.